For Individuals 55+
- Foster Grandparent Program (FGP)
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Senior Companion Program (SCP)
Contact us today about these Volunteer Opportunities:
- Companionship: Friendly home visitation
- TeleCare: Calling homebound seniors daily
- Respite: Giving caregivers a break
- Transportation: Driving clients to medical appointments
- Advocate: Connect seniors to community programs
- Food Education & Delivery: Food banks and home delivered meals
- Mentoring: Assisting children in a school classroom
- Adopt a Senior Program: Seasonal community gift giving project
- Clerical and much more!
Call (530) 226-3098 to learn more or send an email to Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out the Volunteer Initial Contact/Interest Form
Programs serve Shasta, Siskiyou, Trinity and Tehama Counties.
Offers seniors on a limited income an opportunity to assist children
Senior Companion Program
Offers seniors on a limited income an opportunity to assist seniors
Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
RSVP is America’s largest volunteer network for people age 55 and over.
Provides gifts to local seniors in need who wouldn’t otherwise receive any during the holidays